I love that lacrosse combine idea. I would just add that evaluators don’t get to know anything about where a player is from. I have seen a lot of biases when it is known what team a player is on. I have been through the college process for both football and lacrosse and lacrosse is way worse in regards to the fact that there are far fewer opportunities and it is way more elitist. Lacrosse recruiting is heavily restricted to specific private schools and clubs and it is a very insular culture. There is way more opportunity in football for kids from a variety of places. It helps that there is not a real club system in football. 7s is minimal and only applies to certain positions. Look at a college football roster and you will see a much greater diversity of high schools as compared to lacrosse. It is just a shame because the sport will never grow and reach its potential with this system. Not to mention so many kids are missing out on an awesome game. Jared Neumann one of the best defenders in the PLL didn’t start playing until senior year in high school. He was a basketball player. Eventually he gets to play in college and look at him now. That would never happen today.