Originally Posted by Anonymous
All these DMV parents think their kids are going to play for Duke and UVA because they play in HoCo. Check any top college roster. LI produces way more D1 players than MD. Duke has more kids from just Chaminade and St. Anthony's (8) than EVERY SCHOOL IN THE DMV COMBINED. Duke has 19 kids from NY (LI and upstate) and 6 from DMV. Even University of Maryland's roster is less than a third of kids from MD. NY plays a tougher, faster, harder brand of lax. So keep sending your 8th graders to eat our 6th graders lunch. By the time they get to HS, it's clear who the real winners are.

Boom

20 million people in NY and 12 million in the DMV. Can you imagine there's more lax kids on the top 5 NCAA teams from NY! Boy doesn't it just defy math!

I appreciate that Joey Spallina could drive to school in 8th grade, but yeah, you guys are so much more PURE and HARD and.....anti-holdback. Whatever.

Shellenberger from uva is older than my nephew who is a college JR. spallina is in line w every kid from the Maryland area. Oneill graduated at 18. Million is 15 moths older then Owen Duffy both top rated 2023’s. Fact if the matter is Maryland kids are mostly older! Spallina although he could have been a 2021 always played up on the 2020’s unlike the Maryland area kids who play down. Has any Maryland team outside of the original wsyl year done well in the one aged based tournament? I’ll answer for you, no! It’s not that hard to figure out why.

For your employer's sake, I hope you don't negotiate the way you write on the internet.

"Well Mostly Kind Of Sort of But Average Maryland and Spallina Was Mostly a 2020 but also a 2021 and Maybe 3x a 2022 but he played with 2016s. And This One Time at Lax Camp He was a 2014 FOGO but also this other time at Lax Camp there was a clarinet from the 2012s.....and WSYL so BOOM!"

We get it, your argument fell apart as soon as somebody mentioned one single LI holdback. Cool, bro.