Originally Posted by Anonymous
Leading Edge does this. I know for a fact two 2026 players that played for the 2027 team this past summer. Both players did not reclass. Blatant cheating.

My son plays on one of the dreaded "national teams" and we met parents from 2? 3? New England teams this summer who do this...."he's going to reclass eventually, so we just started playing him down."

Honestly at least they were transparent about it, unlike MD and PA holdback parents who at best are very quiet about their reclassed son's age, and at worst, will lie to your face about it. Hilarious last winter, spring and summer where numerous hotshot 2028s posted on IG about their 13th birthdays, then mom/dad rushed to delete the post/reel an hour or two later. Nothing to see here!

You don’t understand the difference between cheating and not cheating. You are just as much as the problem as anyone else.

I've played for over 30 years (still play) and have coached almost as long. I've forgotten more than you'll ever "understand" about the sport.

This forum is not some roundtable of people in charge of lax rules and who defines "cheating." Yawn.