Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Appreciate the time you took to research all these teams and their current rankings, but using the 2023 rankings that basically consist of a handful of tournaments from the fall when virtually every team in America is depleted due to other sports is just simply not accurate. Teams this spring will likely more closely reflect the rankings from July of last summer when all of these teams were complete with all their players. No, I’m not a Madlax dad either. They have their own set of issues, but they’re still a top 20 team. Leading edge is a legit top 20 team as they grabbed a bunch of kids from BBL. Red Hots national likely the odds on favorite as they are pulling from all over the country. Just can’t imagine they’re gonna travel to this one. But they do have their B team in the single-A division, so maybe we should expect a pretty strong roster from them. my guess is next level and red hots and Madlax split their games amongst one another, Madlax likely the best chance to go undefeated. Two good games and a third game against the cannons, which I cannot understand why they are even in this AA bracket. Really interested to see how BLC and 91 MD fair in this event. A lot of new players on those two rosters and they are slated for elite division in Elko

K some fair points here, the other way to look at it is, the new players that all the clubs picked up in tryouts were present and reflected in the Fall results. I guess we'll see either way. LE is good either way, we know this. Red Hots are hard to figure out given the size of the player pool so who knows who'll show up and how they'll play together but their top team should be a good test for anyone. Madlax as a top 20 team, yeah sure, I agree for the most part, but not too much difference from their fall ranking of 26, so pretty much a wash IMO.

NL plays Red Hots twice (once Sat, once Sun), in addition to LE and Freedom so can't accuse them of ducking the tough ones.

Agree with you re BLC and Team 91, IMO that's where we'll learn the most about where those teams will be in Spring.