Originally Posted by Anonymous
Also to clarify, the Bitter Betty I was referring to was the ‘calling next level average is a stretch’ and so on person.
Next Level was pretty bad this spring and summer… so yeah— definitely less than than average. It is what it is. If you disagree, tell me who they beat?

NL lost 4 games in HOCO by 2 points or less and they are bad? Summer sessions were def less than stellar but less than average on either is absolutely a stretch.

You are literally describing below average performance.

A bunch of league losses and “less than stellar” summer performance.

Nothing about that is average pal.

You’re describing their performance in the Elite bracket and at better events. The literal definition of average is the mean of a data set, which in HOCO would be the 4th or 5th place team in AA.

Agreed but You're wasting your time. Yes, it's a fact that AA athletes in the HoCo league could play (and often beat) 90% of other lax players in the country (outside of MA, CT, NY, NJ and PA). HoCo AAA and elite teams look like nothing the rest of the country sees, aside from the Wezt Coazt Ztarz 32-state roster (I thought the West Coast was 3 states). Team Maryland, BLC Blue, all the way up to FCA Blue would put on a clinic against all but 3? 4? 2028 teams in the country (outside the DC to Boston zone). And those 3-4 teams that wouldn't be a "clinic" would still be easy wins.

Dads who haven't seen what the (lack of) talent is in other regions should stop thinking they understand what "average" is.