Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My point exactly. I didnt say anything about the boy other than he is there because of his dad's influence. So I agree
with you he is a scam....talent wise.
sounds like you are both part of the team. bad karma if you ask me. every team has talent and money all the way through college and thereafter. money talks. what everyone should be doing is keeping these teams together instead of always looking for the better deal and talking about what's fair and unfair. it's just one cutthroat deal after the next. that's why these programs with not succeed in the long run. kids get better. don't put any stock in a ten year olds ability or non-ability. it's too soon. scam is not the right word. better opportunity than some but isn't it always the way. stay the course. if your kid is good he will be noticed regardless of the trust fund kid standing next to him.

Mike C put the kid on the MS Empire Cup Team and the kid stunk up the field but still got a write up because his father gave Mike C big bucks . IMHO that constitutes scam or fraud or whatever derogatory label that Mike C deserves . My sympathy goes out to you 2019 parents and kids of that Express "A" team.