I did not make the last post but As a new parent that was completely turned off from express this year I agree with most of this. I got a feeling like they are some type of dynasty and I am fool to ask any questions. Was told the same by a father that paid for his son to tryout and meet the coaches. There was no coaches to meet. No one felt the need to even to offer any hospitality. The same kid will end up on 91a but express was the 1st choice. Parents of kids that played on express younger team last year warned me to stay away until 4th grade and do even waste my time if I am not sending my kid to private. Coaching was bad and they hardly practiced. Played on our pal team all year and never had a conflict with express. Team had a father for a 2nd coach.They paid to tryout just to find out if it was still the same coach. They won't even go back to the next tryout. That kid will end up on a good 91 team. I don't see what I am missing. How much do you have to endure to get a year with MC? They are responsible for creating some of these travel teams