Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yep it is true . Probably they should have stayed on B division and would have won . Instead they switched last minute and the schedule on HH stayed same with no switch . However , MC pulled the switch last minute guessing . Express can't be griping over losing when they wanted to play team 91 for the longest . They obv spoke too soon. And they think they can beat smash . Try again , maybe united they can . United is team 91 B team we all know . And no I am not a 91 parent , but hate all the smack talking express did , and went home shameless . Try again express .

I am an express parent of the team your are discussing, and let me just make you aware, if they 91 didn't have the help with the 11-12 yr old bo( who btw is absolutely great but also plays for a 7th grade team) they never would have won. He made a majority of the goals or assisted goals. And the score difference even with him playing was only 1 point. So get your facts straight and give it a rest pls. Oh and btw my other son plays express 2021 and they beat 91 in the playoff so 91 IS NOT SO UNBEATABLE.