Originally Posted by Anonymous
Express better get roster straight soon. Cant have visitors come play at the big Tournament in baltimore this summer. National 2022 Championship. No funny business allowed.

What are you talking about there is no league, it is a tournament. File out a roster sheet and how do you know who is or isnt on it until the day, who cares if they played with them previously. As long as they fit the parameters of the tournament.

Umm, not sure you read the post correctly or your just drunk..You make no sense in reply to the post. It clearly states it's a National Tournament . Not a league
And the parameters for the tournament are that you can not add players or guests for the tourney. But hey , Cheers to you , drink another

Define add players, add them to your roster after the tournaments starts or need to prove they have established themselves on your team because they have played with you prior.

I think you just need to make sure they are on your roster prior to the games. I think people are complaining about that. I feel for you if your son gets bumped I do, but as an opponent go ahead stack your team against mine. We play whom ever you put in front of us. I wont complain as long as they are within the age parameters.

Heck I wont complain if my team losses to a team older than my sons, if we are of equal ability. Isnt that what it is about. Playing and challenging yourself. against what is perceived to be the best.

ROSTER VALIDATION

The rising 8th National 2022 championship is trying to ensure we don’t have “super” teams or all-star teams made exclusively for this championship event. All teams are 2022 based and must be part of team that competes year round.

In order to be considered for this Championship the club director must do the following.

Submit a complete roster by Dec 1, 2016. Roster must include players number, full name, school, and birthdate.
Provide a copy of the players report card from the 2016 fall school year.
Provide proof of your spring league (you will need their records for seeding purposes).
Provide a list of all fall 2016/spring 2017 tournaments, and summer schedule.
Pay tournament non refundable deposit $1,000

Spend a ton of money for the likely outcome of 2 long island teams to play each other in the finals.