Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does anyone know how good the 2022 Express team is?
Real good. They can all tie there shoes. They're 8/9

I love this response and the one prior one. I have posted a few times on the same topic. You are on here because you have a son that plays youth lacrosse (or you are just a creeep combing youth lacrosse blogs). Your son was once 8/9 years old and you were running up and down the sideline yelling for him to take it to cage. You looked around and saw kids bigger and smaller and some faster and slower and you looked at your son's stick skills and you wondered how does he compare to the other kids. Well now at the 8/9 year old level there is travel lacrosse and it is legitimate, kids and teams routinely play games and practice and beat other teams and lose etc... some Kids are better than other kidss ome teams are better than others and the parents want to gather information about this. But now your son is in 6th grade and he is such a big shot that he plays on 91's B-team or he plays for express or jesters etc. and you cant fathom a parent caring about his kid playing at 9 years old. To you its little johnny cant tie his shoes or blow his nose. If your kids is such a hot shot why are your still blogging about 2022 lacrosse. uh oh, maybe your jonny isnt so good. That sucks. 2021/2022/2023 kids's parents who care about lacrosse enough to gather information about teams etc. good for you, you should be an educated consumer. BTW. hot shot if your son happens to be sub-11 years old, my sons 2022 team will smoke his team, guaranteed (and help your son tie his shoes after the game).

You must think a lot of yourself to make those assumptions. Glad to see you showing your true colors..."my sons 2022 team will smoke his team". What a tool!!! Lol