Originally Posted by Anonymous
I’ve been around the express program for many years with multiple children. I think Coach C and his program is one of the best. Coach C and his great staff have developed many kids to become great players that go on to play college ball. That’s a proven fact. During these extremely difficult financial times we are all facing, I think Coach C handled this last installment payment terrible and believe it will come back to haunt him. The fact he chose to charge families instead of deferring the final payment another month was a poor decision. The 3rd installment was paid back in Feb and NO service was provided for the spring. Why not defer the final payment and continue to monitor the situation? It’s pure greed and it’s a shame. We are all in this fight together. Banks, credit card companies, landlords, etc are all working with families and showing relief during these times. It was a bad business decision made by Coach C and it will leave a bad taste with everyone.

PERFECTLY SAID

Pretty close to perfect. Sure, Coach C has a great program, for the A teams he is interested in. 100% garbage shoot after that. Had some great years and coach’s on B teams and have had total disasters other years. Coach C is all about the $$$, look at the back 2/3rds of his 45+ rosters! He will be eating all these credit card fees if I need a refund. No credit bs for next year.....I’m not a bank! He better come through, game on.

Start contacting next Friday if you don’t get a schedule.

Bad look for Express. Many credit companies sent notifications saying they would work with you during this time of crisis. I even received a little refund from my auto insurance company, although it wasn't much, it was the gesture that mattered. additionally, the IRS pushed their deadline to July 15. So, what I'm asking, how I the world would any travel team charge fees starting in March of this year. Express isn't the only one, many others did the same. Face it people, it's over for the year, move on. Make sure you don't pay these club owners, order a nice take out spread for Mothers Day and enjoy the family!