Originally Posted by Anonymous
That is correct and the the fifth team is probably one of the top B teams. To address them beating 91 orange, I repeat they have never beat the top 4 teams in regular season play. Not talking about a fall tourney where players have conflicts, some teams have practiced over the winter some haven't, coaches try to new players at new positions etc. Maybe express will be an A team this year, too early to tell but never have been at this age.

So says the God of Lacrosse! All hail his mighty opinion. May we all humbly become as all knowing as him or at least become graced with his good favor

So says the wolverines parent who has been paying $2,000 a year for 3 years to watch his sons team avoid real competition or when forced to play a top team, get dominated. But at last there is hope, for you have beaten a partial 91 team in a fall tournament. Rejoice rejoice for your $6,000 (plus the additional cost of the helmet) has gotten your son onto a solid B team. All hail the wolves may they be part of an organization that has no dominant teams below the 8th grade.

We don't need to turn this into a 91vs express debate. There are hundreds of pages which cover that topic. I don't think anyone will argue that 91 is the hot organizations right NOW and has the best teams top to bottom. These things come and go but pretty clear at the moment.

Not true where it really matters! 2017,2016!! Nice try though!

I am neither an express or 91 parent but I must say those 2020 boys over at 91 are really making you think 6th grade means something. and don't tell me I am crazy but college coaches are noting those special players. BTW didn't the turtles make you think 6th and 7th were important also.