All I can tell you all is that Channy has helped my kid tremendously. He has been open an honest for the last three or four years.

It is a tough spot, let's face it, on any given A team there are likely only 5 or 6 kids that are actually good enough to ultimately get recruited to a good school program. Sure, there are those that start off on B or C teams, work hard, grow and become more athletic and move up the ladder and become recruited. But for the most part, the kids, no matter how much you want them to, will not be playing big college lax.

Just wait and see how much political nonsense is involved once the recruiting events start. Everyone wants their kid to get invited to Mav Showtime, Jake Reed, Philly (the three big ones) but the clubs are only going to recommend the tops 5-8 guys on their best team. They just can't send a B or C kid or even 2/3 of the kids on their best team...

You can't blame the organization for taking your money, they are in a business. They are selling a dream, You are the one's buying into the dream for $3k a year. Unless your kid is a top ten kid on the best team your club offers by 7th grade, save the $ for tutors and play town ball.

Do you really think spending the xtra $50 for shooting or dodging practice will make your kid into the next early recruit?

Stop complaining about the $100 try out fee and the failure of express or anyone else to send you a nice note saying your kid didn't make the team. Pick up the phone and call and ask, did my kid make the team. They will tell you if you ask.