Originally Posted by Anonymous
"because they were the team beating everyone in 4th and 5th grade and have been playing together since then."

This statement is absolutely inaccurate with respect to the 2014 and 2015 Express teams. Those teams did not come together until the 7th or 8th grade. For the record, the 2014 team has 14 players committed to Div 1 schools. The 2015 Express Orange team just won the U15 national championship and is easily one of the top 3 or 4 2015 teams in the US. You really don't know what you are talking about. Nevertheless, enjoy your son's 5th grade team.

You really need to look at things in an unbiased way. How long has Express been around. That's one of the main reasons they are as successful as they are. In regards to National title I am running an all world tournament at Disney whoever wins will be the all world team. I won't have any true play in tournaments so first cone first serve. No disrespect to the quality of team that the 2015 team is. They are a great team but what was the governing body that decided this national champion? Did all the best teams really play in the tournament? Come on guy! You buying that cool aide they selling at a $2400 a glass. I gotta bridge for sale too.

Now to the other guy who is talking about The Turtles 2016 as if they were an Express team. Wake up. Get your facts straight. Turtles are an Express team as much as Mark Sanchez is going to lead the Jets to the super bowl this year. Directors might be paying them to say their affiliated. It's a joke for those who read things only in a literal sense. Do you know how Turtles were formed, why, and by who? I do.

Mr Turtle expert, do tell us all how the turtles were started and by who! One more thing to u Mr Turtle expert, they are NOT a 2016 team, they are a 2017 team! But you are they expert.

Yes you are correct they are a 2017 team sorry for the typo. But what's your rebuttal to them really not being an Express team. None! Only thing is my typo. Joke. Like a cornered animal attack! Like a previous post said a marriage of convenience! No other facts about anything else I said. Here are some facts about turtles they were put together by a very smart man who owns a great lax co to play in a tournament. Had no affiliations to express in the tournament but were a group of elite players from different teams. They were so successful that they decided to stay together. The tenacious turtles were born. Directors at Express as smart as they are saw the potential of this team and absorbed them. That's their history in a nut shell if I am wrong I will eat some humble pie.