Originally Posted by Anonymous
A baby sitter of ours sttends St. A's but dates a Chaminade guy. I asked to describe the difference between the kids she goes to school with and the people she hangs around with from her boyfriends school and her response was (for what its worth) was that the Chaminade guys were more "clean cut" and the St. A's guys more "guido".

Thinly veiled racist remark about Italian-Americans? Is that what they teach over there at Chaminade? I guess when you send your kids to school in such a homogeneous environment, that's what they learn. At least your sitter found a kid at Chaminade that likes girls. In this day and age, your son can't go to school with female students? No adjustment, or awkwardness when they go college after four years of that? Right? Perfectly normal...
Wow, you are dumb

I think we should poll all babysitters and create a thread for them. I don't think this one racist babysitter is a big enough group to give any real feedback. This sound like important discussions you and your babysitter are having about her boyfriend. As long as she (or her parents) doesnt think it's creepy, keep the feedback Coming !