Originally Posted by Anonymous
"Nice try, but sorry, the schools you mentioned are not in the same league as Yale and Harvard, which are far more presigious. That is why I mentioned them. Many other boys from that particular school district are committed to top schools in "your" league as well(Hopkins,etc.). I was just pointing out that some publics are committing to the very top schools, while st. A is in a lower tier. Sorry if you can't accept the truth!
"

lol ok whatever you say. I supplied a link to a LEGITIMATE publication known throughout the WORLD to back my point...and you, well you just gave your "opinion"!
Enjoy your day!

Glad you understand. Public is just producing better quality commits. Funny that you would even think to put Villanova in the same class as Harvard, ha
And by the way, one source is never considered acceptable when trying to prove a point!
Have a great day, and don't forget to pay that tuition bill!

What was your source? As far as tuition bill shot you took, are you implying that if its not ACC or Big10 OR you don't qualify for the $$ from Ivy if you are under their number as far as household income that means there is no lacrosse money?

Go back and look at the list of D1 commits from Chaminade and STA in this thread. Public doesn't have those AMOUNT of players committed, sorry.

Talking quality, not quantity! Did not see any St. A player going to Harvard, Yale or Princeton. Your great schools are clearly in a lower tier! I think Cham may have some higher caliber recruits, but not you St. A! Remember, you started bragging about your great commits, all I did was point out that some publics are doing better. Sorry that makes you mad!

[b]Not mad about anything, I'm actually highly entertained. Lower tier? In your mind if its not Ivy it is lower tier??

I never bragged about anything, was simply proud of the highly impressive list of schools STA kids are committed to. The schools mentioned aren't being referred by me as "great schools" because I'm making it up, but take a look at the grad rate, income of alumni, acceptance rate of several of those schools. Its all documented.

Please keep in mind, STA was ATTACKED on here in regards to the academic credibility and it is offensive to alumni, current students & parents. Therefore I was defending the current Friars.

Mr. Ivy you should also be informed that currently on Harvard roster - 2 STA players, 1 at Brown and I think a kid name Schreiber just graduated from Princeton and did pretty well.

In closing, I would never knock any Ivy! One of my buddies I work with is a Yale grad and we always make fun of our boss...he graduate from Syracuse. Go figuare.[
/b]
[/quote]

Gotcha! And I'm just defending the publics! All the schools mentioned deserve bragging rights. Honestly, I am just sick of everyone trying to one up each other! Congrats to all the boys committed. Really should not be a contest, and more about a best fit, and being proud of how much they all have acomplished. Just got caught up in a silly argument! Now don't get me started on the holdbacks!!