Originally Posted by Anonymous
The Schwalje team is a solid team. 1st year team and should do nothing but improve.

They are average at best. You tied a town team and lost to a B team the Hitmen. The Chucks teams is down right terrible. They could stop anyone on defense and couldn't score goals. Call Chucks and O'Reilly and flat out money grab !

These teams have had great coaching and had over a dozen practices already, going twice a week. So in your opinion it's a money grab because they don't win? So everyone who has lost this fall, quit your clubs now. That's just a dumb statement, sorry. It's a "money grab" when you pay for a service and receive nothing. I don't know for sure, but I can't see a club that is practicing more than the Express did this fall. And everything has been well organized and well communicated.

There are other teams that have had as many practices - both my sons' teams have actually had way over a dozen practices . . . how could you possible know if there are other clubs " . . . practicing more than the Express did this fall"??