Could be a coach too! Then it's a kids worst nightmare... far worse.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Sounds like the teeth extractor is a coaches worst nightmare with his angry violent temper I am sure he is on his way of making a infamous name for himself throughout the lacrosse community.

So violent angry and cranky... go to sleep and dream of knocking in teeth you wet noodle !

This is what is wrong with these boards a person asks a question and some coward behind an anonymous post bad mouths you. I happen to be a night worker, sorry that my schedule is not like yours. There is no need to be such an a--hole.It would be nice to meet up with you in the real world to knock your teeth in because it seems like you need a good beating

I have question for you ? Does it bother you enough to wake up at 2:35 am to come on here and ask which team is which? couldn't sleep? Maybe call Chanenchuk himself I am sure he will answer your question during normal business hours . JUST A BIG WOW... 5th grade lacrosse buddy , does it matter that much on which team is ABC in the middle of the night?

Question about the 2021 Express teams. I know Woverines are the "A" team, who is the "B" team Cuda orange or Cuda's Blue?
Thanks

Parents are ready to knock teeth out over the name of a 5th grade sports team? Really?