Originally Posted by Anonymous
The Schwalje team is a solid team. 1st year team and should do nothing but improve.

They are average at best. You tied a town team and lost to a B team the Hitmen. The Chucks teams is down right terrible. They could stop anyone on defense and couldn't score goals. Call Chucks and O'Reilly and flat out money grab !

These teams have had great coaching and had over a dozen practices already, going twice a week. So in your opinion it's a money grab because they don't win? So everyone who has lost this fall, quit your clubs now. That's just a dumb statement, sorry. It's a "money grab" when you pay for a service and receive nothing. I don't know for sure, but I can't see a club that is practicing more than the Express did this fall. And everything has been well organized and well communicated.

There are other teams that have had as many practices - both my sons' teams have actually had way over a dozen practices . . . how could you possible know if there are other clubs " . . . practicing more than the Express did this fall"??

I said I don't know for sure. And what club are you affiliated with that is so awesome? Please let us all know since it's not Express. Do I hear crickets?

What grade is being referred to here?

The club in general. Somebody claimed money grab because the team didn't win. Just another jealous critic. Best LI teams will be on display tomorrow at Mitchell Field.