Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you are going to post names, I think you should post odds on each of the boys making the Fab 40.

There are 12 teams at the event and 74 registered attack. This will be the most difficult position to get looks. It is also the easiest to evaluate as you can measure goals/assists.

Based on the real list, I would rather take my chances with a long pole over a short stick. 12 LSMs and 40 D are listed.

I think you should post your name on here! The odds of that are zero. No you'd rather try to pick on 14 year old boys. Better yet, why don't you approach one of parents of the kids who made it from LI face to face, start yapping about whether or not their son will make the all-star team? Chances of that? Less than zero. Now go back in your hole, you 50 year old punk. Leave the kids alone and go speculate about your own son.
I should of used my ridiculaous font. I agree 100% with you. I was trying to point out how absurd it is that names were posted in the first place.

I do think the attack list is way too long. If my son is assigned to a team with more than 6 attack I will be very disappointed. There really is no reason to have more than 5 per team in this sort of showcase. Simply not enough games to require such a large roster.

I do find it funny that quite regularly anonymous posts are made suggesting that others postsers should reveal their names.