Originally Posted by Anonymous
Which prospect camp? You are completely, dangerously wrong. They divide by graduation year. Which you would know if you had ever been at one. You clearly have a kid that enjoyed/exploited the advantage of early puberty and now you want to deny other players an even playing ground. You don't object to recruiting inequities, you just object to inequities that don't work in your child's favor.

I didn't say every prospect camp, I said this one, and no I'm not wrong. I only hope moving forward, the rest of the schools start to follow suit. So people like you can crawl back into the hole you came out of. Just because your son wasn't invited, doesn't make it untrue. The trembling in your writing wreaks of the horror you feel that your hold back won't accomplish "your" desired goals. If my son was an early to mature young man, (and he's not) I would challenge him to play up. Unlike yourself, who is trying to manipulate the system for your kids benefit. Further, the early maturing player's perceived advantage is fleeting at best. If they do not continue to work, and rely on a size advantage, that advantage fades very quickly. It will be of little benefit in HS and ZERO benefit in college. However, you seek to create a permanent advantage for your son. When he does mature, the perceived deficits you are concerned with will disappear and the age difference will give him the permanent advantage you seek, all at another's expense. The definition of a CHEAT. Look up the word! Get it now?