Originally Posted by Anonymous
heard 91 extreme and FCA are combining together to field a team for the U15 national championships. Neither team can field a team with all of there hold backs. What does this say about mighty 91 that they have to venture outside the empire to field a team and try and win a tourney. Bet the rest of the kids in 91 2018 feel real good that there not getting a chance to represent.What we do for a medal.

FCA grabs kids every year from the better teams. 91 has nothing to do with it except a few of their kids are going to play with FCA. I am good with adding kids, but these all star teams are not fair to the actual teams that compete to get there and earn a spot. Also need to watch for kids who are too old. Check the rosters!!

I am quite confused with your post, you are good with teams adding kids as long as they are of age and not all stars or can they be not of age, as long as they aren't all stars. How about you play with the kids on your team, if they all can't make it for a tournament, you play short handed or you don't go. I can hear the coonversation with a college coach after the game, College Coach says, Coach what can you tell me about #16? Club Coach says, sorry i can't say tell you too much about him. I met him right before pre game, he does stretch well and seems to take plyometrics very serious. I think he could play for you guys, sorry what school do you coach at again? It's all good

That's some story you wrote for us. Just so you know.....won't be a single coach in VA. Not a recruiting event so your made up conversation won't happen

it is true that this is not a recruiting event but i can assure you that there will be many many coaches at this event. as for all the conversation about 91 and FCA combining, it sounds like a solid plan since most of the other clubs that claim to be 2018 played last year.

Been there for past 4 years. No coaches. Solid plan to put an all star team together to play against teams that played way in to a tournament?? Sounds like these teams "combining" have too many older kids on roster to compete at appropriate age.