Originally Posted by Anonymous
Is this JV or Varsity?

The freshman teams played each other yesterday. Chaminade won 12-2.

At St. Ants the best freshman usually play JV. May explain the blow out by Chaminade.

I am pretty sure only 2 were pulled up from the freshman team.

yes, only 2 were pulled, both defensemen, would have made a some difference but the St. Anthony's offense was just overpowered for the Chaminade defense.

That's because the coach moved the players who made the team as attackmen to middy and those who made it as middy to attack to appease the squeaky wheel parents. All because they weren't going to step on field as 2nd line attack. Good job coach!!!

First off, my son does not play on either team. But plays on the same team Travel Team as kids on both squads...BUT

Here are the facts: The Friars 2018 class is not as good as the Chammy 2018 class. That is including the two poles they moved up to JV. Anyone that knows anything about the players on both teams knows this. Chammy second line at every position is better than the Friars first line. There is so much depth at Chammy it is scary. It is what it is. You can argue all you want. Unfortunatley this is a one sided arguement for those who know who is on each team's roster. Get used to this for the next 4 years. I am looking forward to watching these kids grow up...