Originally Posted by Anonymous
Can't speak for all the boys or how all parents run their families. But from what I know of this team and my own son, academics are always first. Before sports, before community service, before xbox...

Most of the boys on the team fit the above and the reason they are getting the looks they are getting is strictly due to their work ethic, both on the field and off.

All the schools we visited before choosing were very clear on the role of academics and if anything, made my son see that what we have been preaching for years holds true.

So, for the guy concerned about the LI express team one kids having to scramble for colleges because the kids didn't keep their grades up, please spend your time worrying about your own son/daughter...but the advice is nonetheless taken in the spirit in which it was given. thank you...

Dear Lord, please stop posting... We get it. Your son is a super athlete and a super student and so are all of the kids on his team. Everything is perfect in your lives and on your team and your kids can do no wrong. Wow, it must be nice to live in the land gum drops and sugar plums, where everything is just so awesome. Give it a rest already, you sound ten times worse than the hater you're trying to put down.