Originally Posted by Anonymous
Still have not justified 32 players and again with strawman argument -What team does my son play for? I have not bashed kids just organization for ripping off parents

Sorry you have zero understanding of the word "opportunity". Outlaws are giving 32 kids, including mine, the opportunity to play and be see in a great list of 10 tournaments. There will never be more than 22-24 kids on the side line for any single tournament. Will some be more happy than others, for sure. Same as parents on your team aren't so happy when there kid never sees the field in a recruiting tournament because your coach keeps the same kids on the field in order to win at all cost. They drive to MD and the kid sees a few minutes in a few games while the top kids never leave the field. Who's getting ripped off? The large Roster Model gives more kids more opportunity and is a proven method. Just look at LI Sting, they've been doing the same for 15 plus years with way more than 32 kids on their roster. They have more recruits than Express, 91, and whatever team your kid plays for combined. By the way, Sting also doesn't win every game they play either. Their focus, like Outlaws is exposure. They win more based on which kids are there. Now, not only have I justified the 32 on a roster, I've proven that the model works for lacrosse recruitment, and has for well over 15 years. Well before the team your kid plays for, even existed. I've also proven that a kid that barely sees the field on team like your son's is really the one getting ripped off. So Mr. Strawman, what team does your kid play for?

He plays for the Outlaws and hates it!!

Odds are its not an Outlaws current players parent. Sounds more like an ex players stirring the pot. Everyone who signed up was told from the very beginning the structure. No surprises.