Originally Posted by Anonymous
Saw an Apex Lax video about the Gilman FO kid seems like the real deal

Hi Chris!!! Hope all is well!!

Outside of the Severn Kid there isn’t much completion at the Dot in the MIAA. May be the worst group in a long time, so anyone with some talent will look like the real deal.

St Pauls Parent here,

After watching the gilman vs severn game I can tell you that this is not the case. The sophomore went to battle with the senior and may not have been exactly 50% but was right there. Kids got a promising future ahead of him.
I think the Gilman FOGO jumped offsides 10 times and was called for at least 6-7 of those 10. The Gilman fogo racked up penalties for jumping early and lining up illegally in both half’s of the game vs. Severn. Elite players don’t do this. I would not call this holding his own or even close to 50/50. These kind of 101 mistakes will not transition well at the collegiate level. Remember, MIAA refs aren’t always the best, especially when calling the faceoff rules. The facts are, the Gilman fogo is whistle skittish and reminds me of an inner circle Jermy Rallo trained player. All the ref had to do was hold the whistle for a split second and the young Gilman fogo jumped. Rookie mistake. I will say with confidence that Lord Jermy Rallo was horrible. 6 years ago I heard Rallo tell players to cheat if they can’t win in hopes the refs don’t call it, and anticipate the whistle rather than play the whistle and develop good habits.

Looks like somebody paid a lot of coaching fees and didnt get the results like they wanted, was it Rallo or your son
I took my son to Rallo twice and then never again. My son is a D1 commit. Chris Mattes was very influential early on with my son as was Greg Gurenlian.

Ruallo currently coaches varsity FOGOs for McD, Landon, GP, Gonzaga, CHC, Loyola, MSJ, Gilman to name a few. You could accuse him of a lot of things but incompetence to train FOGOs isn't one.

Thanks Jeremy !! That is who you have trained at one time. How many now ?