Originally Posted by Anonymous
Spalding coach was on his little man syndrome tonight cussing at a JC player. Maybe he’s mad because his mustache is still growing in like a prepubescent 12 year old? Either way he cries and likes to threaten high school kids.
I can back this up and you are 100% correct. AND little mustache man likes to drunk text certain boys and tell them how awful they are and they are pieces of S**T. Oh his ego is big but doesn’t have anything to back his ego up with. He was a bench warmer at STM and UMD. He loves to harass his players and it’s sad the mind games he plays with his players. He is also going to hold Hawks tryouts for his 25 team and plans to make cuts and bring new players in. Spalding has a gem alright and the lacrosse staff and school refuse to address him or fire him. Good luck to future lacrosse players and parents.
Highly doubt a grown man is getting away with drunk texting players like that. Parents don’t put up with that 💩 anymore and would put a stop to it at a private school. Highly doubt he is holding tryouts for an incoming junior team their last year of recruiting. Calm yourself down. Call him whatever you want, your opinion matters I guess. But don’t throw out “facts” unless you have proof to back up claims.
Is this little mustache coach? Bent out of shape parents are calling you out. Grow up!

I’m actually going the other way. Most parents who are calling out coaching refuse to acknowledge that maybe their own kid just isn’t ready to play at this level? The constant bashing and pointing the fingers at coaches gets old and my guess this isn’t the first coach you have had problems with. I’m sure if it was as bad as you stated the administration would be stepping in.
☝🏻
Spalding Fired their track coach for using his podcast as a platform for his work. He said some bad words. A disgruntled runner/ student and her parents turned him into the administration at Spalding. The podcast had nothing to do with his runners or school. I can honestly say, this is when white privilege and entitlement come into play. So one coach can be fired and the other coach, because he is a white, admin, parents and players turn a blind eye. Classic.