Originally Posted by Anonymous
National All Star games I must say was a pleasant surprise Organized with a good pool of talent. Great representation by the state of Maryland, all the best players from Maryland played on the 2022 Baltimore squad what a team to watch Very impressed with the CH midfielder , thought was best on team as well as CH attackman, have to say the lefty Lids was extremely impressive throughout as was a few others and defense and goalies were eye popping wow were they good Not to pile on previous conversations but was unimpressed with the BL att/mid DP this is now the 3rd or fourth time I have watched him and expect much much more with all the hype IL gives him will also say I am not alone on that thought was mot one of top players on his own team let alone country. This event was something I can see over taking UA with it having graduation years

Problem is kid is playing out of natural position. He is a lefty attackman. But we all know who is playing that position.

I would agree with nearly all of the above which is rare for this board. Think the analysis is spot on, I dont think the poster is saying he isnt a good player but identifying he is not who some are trying to make him out to be. Too many games where he is a complete non factor or invisible top 5 guys in a class dont disappear and are invisible . As far as position goes teams can play with two leftys and lets say it as much as some people may not like to hear it Lids kid has had a really great summer. Hawks have many players that have been better all summer some of which that are not from the traditional powers besides the CH kids

Yeah it isn’t fair to the kid he is a good player just not a top 5 IL try’s hard to make him that but it is very clear to everyone he is not that player. I agree very inconsistent personal view is DP is 3rd best on Hawks and probably 5-6th overall On a different note it is in astonishing the amount of 2022 players committed already overall