13. HEREFORD
14. MARRIOTTS RIDGE
15. MOUNT ST. JOSEPH
16. INDIAN CREEK SCHOOL
17. MOUNT HEBRON
18. CENTURY
19. TOWSON
20. FALLSTON

Slight drop off in this poll after spot 15.

MSJ beat Indian Creek by 11 goals and JC beat them by 15.

More like a cliff than a slight drop off. The top 10 is debatable, but it is clear that once you get past the top 12 teams the talent falls off considerably.

I agree that Severna Park and Broadneck are the top public schools. Both are likely state champions now that SP is 3A. But 7 and 10? MSJ would smoke both of those schools. BUt I get it - we have to pretend that the best publics are the same.
Both Broadneck and Severna Park will play St. Mary's and Severn in a AA County public/private event. The public school kids love the chance to match up against the local privates. Catonsville and MSJ play later this year as well. I'd give the edge to Catonsville in that one. Also, Catonsville moved down to 3A, so it seems we might see a rematch of the 4A state championship game, this time at 3A.

Really looking forward to these top 20 match ups between the public and private schools. It will put to rest the question of where the "drop off" is in the rankings for this year (Didn't Broadneck beat Spaulding the last time they played?).