Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
giving back scholarship money is very common in the private/prep school world. Its called being grateful which you obviously don’t understand. Yes she gave back close to two hundred grand. And yes we didn’t have much extra money when she was in high school to visit her but thanks to her we have some now. … shes very grateful to us as well. Its very strange you can’t understand this. I never said where she went to prep school or college or what she does for a living that could get her paid this kind of money.

I dont recall mentioning a son.

“All she had to do was have lunch with the guy once each semester, in the schools cafeteria, and her mother and I never met the man.
And now my son is doing the same.
What’s wrong with someone helping us get a better education for our child then we could afford.”

Post 345437 if you want to go back and read your story.

Person is so full of it. This is a made up story that belongs in fantasy land. Keeps giving one excuse after another. Must be a serial liar. Cant even imagine what kind of person would make up such a story and run with it ?? Talk about weird and strange. They are another one of these posters that makes you think, What The ....