I agree that every team in the conference was upset when Loyola got rid of the old coach. He is a talented coach, but was constantly having to deal with parental BS. I think Loyola needed a breath of fresh air in the building to clear some of that out. Hearing the AD was made aware of that situation immediately upon being hired and it was a priority to correct. I think he got it right with Haus. Give him time to cook. His network of connections between him and his family are great, and he's used to navigating a politics-heavy team. I could see them returning to the final 4 this year and pushing to win it all. Overlook them at your own peril.

I think people may be on to something with JC too. They have only had a handful of good wins in conference. How they beat CH, I don't know. But they definitely effected other teams recruiting strategy in the conference. Less kids are leaving Harford County. I could see a spike in interest with Gunnar taking over. He's a young, positive guy. And the opportunities to play there are pretty good. A friend said the President wants to make JC a "premier lacrosse destination" in conference. That might be talk. But he did it with basketball, baseball and soccer, so you never know. Another team to watch this year.