Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I know this forum doesn't consider public high school 'real' lacrosse, but Dulaney and Towson played an incredibly intense game yesterday. After being down 5-1 in the 1st period, Dulaney fought back to tie it at 6 early in the third. The game then went back and forth with every kid on both sides just flying around the field. Towson was up by one at the end of regulation, but Dulaney tied it up with less than 5 seconds left to send it to OT.

The first OT saw both teams with scoring chances, but the defenses played tough. The second OT went the same way until almost the very end when Dulaney scored on a bouncer goal that JUST snuck in under the top cross bar.

It was one of the most exciting lacrosse game I've seen. Both teams deserve a lot of credit for the way they played.

I don't think any non Hot Heads say it's not real lax. Towson is #27 in the state and DVHS is #33 out of about 200 schools. Both are probably in the top 100-200 nationally. What's not to like about that.

Sounds like a great game.Only the clowns on this site that never played lacrosse but pound chest on the fact they spent 20 grand in his kids yourh lacrosse career and mantra " Hit the Wall" rebuts defines them. Love to hear about those games.