Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes it’s the very beginning of recruiting. How you play at One Percent, Showtime. CBL UnD1sputed Showcase and a few other recruiting events will get you in the board. You need to pay or do whatever to get individual player ranking after this summer and before school year heading into sophomore season. Your sophomore year of high school lacrosse means very little for recruiting. Basically it’s getting ranked after freshman summer and then playing lights out at all summer tournaments (NLF Tournaments) and crush it at all the showcases. If you don’t believe me you’ve never gone through this. It’s all on the parents to get your son recruited!!

Wow. You have absolutely no clue how this works. Please get professional help before you ruin your kids chances.

Seriously, college coaches don't like showcases. They're almost a complete wash of money. Rankings mean even less.

College Showcases like CB Laxers based out of Long Island has helped hundreds of players to get their first look by a college coach and I for one witnessed this myself. It is then usually when the coach inquires about their schedule so they can plan accordingly, so that is why club ball is so important, otherwise, where would the player get scene? When I was getting recruited in 2002, coaches came to our games but times have changed.