Originally Posted by Anonymous
Exactly. If they are not already, all of the Hawks kids are going to start getting looks from prospective colleges either directly or indirectly by simply playing on a top 3 team. When these recruiters come out and sit on the sidelines with you, I would strongly recommend you and the other parents be on your best behavior. If I were to have to choose between two fairly evenly-matched prospects I will choose the kid whose parents did not stand out (in a negative way) during games 100% of the time.

Post of the year. Hilarious....College coaches looking at seventh graders!!!

It sounds silly, I know, but we're talking about the best team in the country. The successful local high school coaches already know exactly who these boys are. If I'm a college coach or recruiter with ties to the top high school and club lacrosse programs in the area, it is in my best interest to plan for several years in the future so I would absolutely want to keep a pulse on younger talent. These kids will be freshmen in less than 1.5 years and will need to do everything they can to present themselves as well as they possibly can during their entire high school career if they intend to play at the highest levels of college lacrosse.