Someone asked if more kids from Mad Dog arrived before Tuesday’s Naptown games. Based upon my Tuesday morning sideline conversations with Mad Dog parents the answer is yes they did. They explained a handful of 25 kids flew in Tuesday ahead of wsyl. Folks were very open about makeup of team. Team was about an equal mix of 25’s and 26’s. Three of the players were 15. All this being said, this is the landscape all 26 teams will be facing from now to senior year high school. It also explains the “if you can’t beat um, join um” spirit of many clubs.//quote

Mad Dog not a 2025 team. But loaded with kids from Oilers and Mohicans (playing 14u WSYL) who are far older than on age 2026s. Vast majority of the team is already 14. All the best players are 14 or close to it. And Mohicans kids guest playing only because of WSYL (14u). //quote

I wrote the first above paragraph.

The next above paragraph is on point to what the MD parents shared with me. Most of the kids who were on the team were playing for various WSYL teams as the kids were from all over the USA. Some of them were clearly 26’s while others were 25’s. I am not saying I know kids were 15. I do not know how old they were. I am just saying a MD parent said a few of them were 15.