Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Channy does a great job with the boys on each team. They all like playing for him. Everyone has improved a lot over the course of the last year. At the end of the day, most people parents still want their sons on the Express, no matter what team.

BS They take kids who where told they made the A team then drop them to B before at the last minute because a better kid walks in right before the season, the 2021 B team is an epic disaster and you have very good players on the a team that cant sniff the field while others on the field start to finish. Everywhere I go I hear horror stories about this organization and they are defiantly on my list of teams Not to try out for

Wrong - kids don't just show up right before the season - they are invited sometime between tryouts and the season. But they are usually better than the kids already there. Get used to it - happens all the time in high school and college - coaches at every level are always on the recruiting hunt for a kid better than yours - the new shiney toy is always better than the old one.