Originally Posted by Anonymous
The simple fact is that the Express more than any other organization moves there players around after teams are made. My son played for them last year and he was constantly asked to play games for both his team and a weaker team because he was stronger at his position than the 2 boys on that team.

If the Terps Black players never played games for the Terps than nobody would say anything. It would be a normal A,B,C,D,E team set up for 2017. But the reality is that 8-10 Terps Black players also play for the Terps to help them win games they wouldn't normally even be competitive in.

Express 2017:
Turtles
Terps Black
Terps
Phiranas
Wolverines

That's a LOT of players and no need to use other player on the weaker teams.

Turtles? That's weird. I was just on the express site and look at the tournament tab click 2017, NO turtles. How can you be the "A" or "AA" team of the club when the club doesn't even have you LISTED?!? Answer: Turtles are not look at as an "express team", pretty clear to those who go to the website and read it.

I'm not knocking the turtles at all, I'm knocking the confused knuckleheads on here who think turtles are the top 2017 team for express.