Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
actually, I believe they played up last year when they won the U-13's in Florida the first time.

There is quite a bit of animosity on this board regarding a successful team. It reflects poorly on the sport in general and the meaning of sportsmanship.

Is this the manner in which you discuss other teams with your children?

Should you not lead by example and urge your children to improve and reach for higher goals personally, academically and athletically, than to bicker back and forth over who is better than who?

Its quite disturbing, really.

What animosity? I'm not sure where you are coming from with that. All that is being suggested is that the Turtles challenge themselves because they have nothing left to prove in 2017. What's so bad about that suggestion? Hardly antogonistic and certainly not a new concept or unheard of idea - every good team plays up. Relax and don't be so sensitive - nobody is criticizing - just making suggestions to see this team reach its full potential. Is this team immune to suggestion? That would be a problem.

Your coming on here with all your turtle post banging your chest because you beat 11 & 12 year old kids in Fla. I agree that your turtle team has proven to be a very high level team anywhere in 2017.

Is it true that a new 2017 team in your own backyard go in the same tournament in the same bracket go 3-0 and your turtles went 2-1? I guess that's not important.

As far as the 2016's, you guys last year beat a good 2016 91 White team but you guys struggled. You barely beat a really good 2016 Outlaw team but it was a great win for sure. But you guys lost to several DECENT 2016 teams. And please realize 2016 Cudas & 2016 91 Orange would walk over you.

Maybe you should keep your eye on a couple of those 2017 teams, instead of talking down on them. High level 2016 isn't for your guys, it's proven.