Originally Posted by Anonymous

Why do you care who plays for what team? players move from team to team for different games and tournaments all the time. It is done at all ages at many different programs. Sometimes kids play for different teams within the same club/town and sometimes they play for a different club/town. There are times when a team is created just for a single game or tournament. Why do you people have such hatred for the express "terps/terps black". if your kid plays for one of the teams and you do not like what they do go find a different team. If you do not play for the express why do you care what they do?

Kids play for multiple teams. Kids play on town teams when they do not live in the town. kids play for multiple clubs. Kids play for town teams and club teams.

This is done all the time at all different ages with boys and girls. This in not just going on with 2017 terps.

Express, 91, HDD, Threshers, fl$, West Islip, Ward Meelville/three villiage, CSH, Syosset etc.. I have seen it done by all of them and more.

Ringers are brought in to play and to help teams win.

Stop complaining about one group.

well said. [/quote]

Really? Well said? This is now just acceptable? It has NEVER happened on any one of my sons teams through the years (Town or Travel) & I would never have my son stay on a team where it has become common place &/or acceptable! Adults coming on here justifying it is disgraceful! [/quote]

I was not justifying it, i was pointing out that it is done all the time by many teams, towns and clubs. I do not understand why some on here choose to hate one team and constantly attack that team.

If you do not like what a club, town or team does than don't play for them. If you are not affiliated with them then why care about how they do things.

"You people are crazy" was my point, not that the behavior was acceptable. [/quote]

It becomes an issue when Express parents say "You didn't beat Terps Black, the othere Terps are not as good so no big deal" and "they are completely separat teams" which they obiously are not. It is a great way for Express faithful when they win to say it was Terps Black and when they lose to say it was the Regular Terps despite the boys with Terps Black helmets on the field with Regular Terps. [/quote]

I will say it again, "you people are crazy" it is only an issue in your mind. Who cares what the Parents say. It is not an issue unless you make it one. Should the Express go by a different name when they mix teams? I have seen other clubs enter a team under a different name if the are missing some of their key players. I can only assume they do it because they do not want the crazy parents to be upset if their team does not win.

Our team plays with who is available on game day. We have lost games while missing several key players but we do not change our name nor do we bring in players.