Originally Posted by Anonymous
Some of you people have to stop trying to live through these kids. It's sad your debating 8th grade kids. Hate to say it but I played at the highest level possible, and just cause you "dominated" doesn't mean squat. Some of these kids will grow and get better and some of them may have hit there peak. The fact is a "dominant" 8th grader doesn't mean a great high school let alone college player.

AMEN, lets see how all these "dominant" kids do in two years. Lots of kids will catch up and lax IQ and hard work will win out at the high school level. Enjoy your sons "dominance" while it lasts cause it can be gone in an instant.

You are correct. After all the dominant kids now are going to take their foot off the gas and not progress themselves. How people think is truly amazing.

How can you state that "All the dominant kids now are going to take their foot off the gas and not progress themselves"? That laughable!! You sound as ridiculous as the parents beating their chests about how "dominant" their little 9 year old Johnny is.

I think you misunderstood my sarcasm. I was explaining just what you said.

It is actually difficult to decipher between the serious & the sarcastic on this site