Originally Posted by Anonymous
Mule? Why are you saying he should pick 17 kids from TB, terp black and 91? Now Mule is the best evaluator of talent? Listen if you said take the best 10 from TB and best 10 from terps black NOW its another animal! 91 isn't in that mix! TB crushed them, not just 8-4 but a beating. If terps black beat TB twice, what do you think terps black would do to 91?

TB and Terps black in a different category than 91, as far as turtles it would be a good game between TB & turtles or terps black & turtles. Not a "blow out" either way.

I will say this about Mule, at least he stayed and watch the two teams play in the championship, several of us saw JD leave before it started.

Were you at the 91 VS TB game? It was 7-5 & TB won the game by out playing 91 that day, period. TB outplayed Terps Black in the first game also! I dont care if it was cut short, they outplayed Terps! No one is on here saying "they took a beating" or got "crushed". Have some class. These are 13 year old boys & even they know enough not to trash talk eachother. There is some amazing talent @ this age level on several different LI teams. It just takes the obnoxious Express "Lax daddy" to turn this to s*#t! To take 91 (or fl$ or any other team) out of the running & to annoint yourselves in another level because you won a March tournament is pathetic!

How do you know its an "Express Daddy"? You don't know that. People stir things up. Im an Express parent of a express player and I take exception of the accusation you made without any proof. And you call someone OBNOXIOUS? Pot meet kettle.

BTW, this comment "I dont care if it was cut short". Really? How could you not care? It wasn't a complete game. But the championship game was.

Great teams...all of them and such good sportsmanship by all. It's great watching them all share tents and chairs and goofing around like kids are supposed to. And great LAX to watch as well!!

Can anyone please tell us how the injured boy made out? We all hope he's ok.