Originally Posted by Anonymous
what difference does it make what team his son plays for?? ... he could lie, or tell the truth, no one on the BOTC would know the difference...

and yeah, I agree that the outlaws are a good B+ team... BUT far from great.
It's all just opinion anyway, dont get so defensive....

No one is saying your baby is ugly....

Who else do the Outlaws need to beat to be considered an A team in your opinion? Just curious.

My son plays for another 2017 team and we have played the Outlaws a few times. They are definitely a competitive A team IMO. They play good, fundamental lacrosse and they move the ball well. They hustle and play hard. Not the biggest, fastest or strongest to be sure, but they are a very solid team nonetheless. I would say they are in the middle of the pack as far as Long Island travel clubs go along with fl$, Jesters, etc.......

I heard Outlaws are a pretty good squad. Just curious no sarcasm meant because i don't know the answer, have the Outlaws hung with or played Trueblue, Black Terps or 91? And have they played off LI against teams of the level of Crabs, Dukes, Bandits or Breakers? Thanks in advance!

Outlaws have played True Blue twice and lost twice: Once in the fall they lost by one and once at JDRF where they lost 5-2. Beat a 91 team by 8 or 9 in the Kings Point league but I think that was 91 Extreme which I've heard is a 2018 team.. Played Black Terps/Terps 3 times and won 2 and tied 1. Have not played the out of state teams yet except for Snipers from Florida that they beat 9-2. Both Outlaws goalies are exceptional and make up for some other deficiences.

Thanks for the infomation. Are you sure you played Black terps? I heard it was terps. And when you beat 91 by that many points I'm assuming they didn't have all their players? Sounds like you guys are really good.