4 91
5 gladiators
6 fl$
7 jesters
8 exp terps white
9 l.i pride
10 outlaws

pretty accurate - any thoughts?

7-10 on that list are laughable! The Jesters are terrible at this age group. My sons town team has beaten them badly every time including this winter.

Interesting, considering Jesters 2017 Black did not play in any league or tournament over the winter that had town teams.

Jesters 2017 Black did play Gladiators in the fall and won, in OBLL and lost.

Maybe your sons town team played someone else over the winter.

Umm, FYI - the fall league game against the Gladiators the Jesters didn't have a goalie. The Gladiators goalies split time playing for both teams. Are you really counting that as a win? Besides it was fall ball - meaningless.

That must have been a different game your thinking of, when the Jesters black team played the Gladiators in the fall we had our own goalie and we won the game by a goal in a very exciting well played game....yes the game was meaningless as was the OBLL game in which the Gladiators beat us....I think the point is that the Jesters are a competitive team and deserve to be mentioned with the better teams. They are not in the top tier to be sure but I think they are right in the mix with the second tier of teams on Long Island, Gladiators, Outlaws, fl$, etc.......Why anyone feels the need to put down a bunch of 13 year old kids who bust their butts to be where they are is beyond me, kudos to all the teams out there. To me Long Island lacrosse is the best in the world and I think we have the best talent in the country at this age group. Be proud that your son is on a team at all and can compete at this level......