Originally Posted by Anonymous
The schedule for the MLK tourney says 2017 Terps B. Is there more than one Terps team?

Just heard Coach C doesn't have the real 2017 Terps at the tournament today. I heard every starter was asked to stay home. Makes no sense.

Makes perfect sense. It's a great way to develop the non-starters who otherwise get limited playing time. And, quite frankly; the starters have nothing to prove against that line up of entered teams.

Wow. Do you truly believe that? You sound as if you actually do. It is simple; more kids means more $$. Bottom line

You really are a very disgruntled person. It is very clear the level of animosity you have for an excellent program. It is thinly veiled and tinged with jealousy on multiple levels.

Perhaps your not happy with yourself or the team you're investing in and maybe it is not living up to the standard of the express program. You cannot deny their successes and their growth is a direct extension of this. Do yourself a favor; take your kid out of the sport if it makes you so unhappy to compete with a winning program. win or lose; the express kids do it with class and are challenged by either result to improve.

Your kid might benefit by joining up. You might become happy if he's on a winning team.

I think that, to you, I SOOUND like a disgruntled person. It does take a bit more familiarity than can be had in my, and your anonymous posts. WINNING:HAPPY. Oh so mislead!