2017 Terps and Black Terps are all real ballers and could play on any LI club team. As a parent, many a message has come my way inviting my son to play elsewhere. Why? There is some notion floating around about agendas and disenfranchised players and parents. What most people don't get is that the kids don't remember whether they won or lost by Wednesday of the following week. What they do care about is how they are treated, are they becoming better players and is the experience fun for them? The Terps and Black Terps are respected by each other, treated equally by their GREAT coaches, have big fun on and off the field and are all becoming better players. This set up also prepares the boys for the future. Do you think when your son gets recruited by Duke he will not have to fight for a spot daily? Think again. Will you call Danowski and whine and cry foul? How will your kid handle it? Transfer or gut it out and show character? Will he prioritize playing over love of the game, commradery and oh forgot the fact that he is getting one of the best educations on earth? Well, Express is preparing my kid for all of the above and I hope you hold your club to the same standard.