Originally Posted by Anonymous
You people are crazy. who cares about any of this? I hope that this is not an indication of what i have to look forward to when my son is in the 8th grade.

Why do you care who plays for what team? players move from team to team for different games and tournaments all the time. It is done at all ages at many different programs. Sometimes kids play for different teams within the same club/town and sometimes they play for a different club/town. There are times when a team is created just for a single game or tournament. Why do you people have such hatred for the express "terps/terps black". if your kid plays for one of the teams and you do not like what they do go find a different team. If you do not play for the express why do you care what they do?

Kids play for multiple teams. Kids play on town teams when they do not live in the town. kids play for multiple clubs. Kids play for town teams and club teams.

This is done all the time at all different ages with boys and girls. This in not just going on with 2017 terps.

Express, 91, HDD, Threshers, fl$, West Islip, Ward Meelville/three villiage, CSH, Syosset etc.. I have seen it done by all of them and more.

Ringers are brought in to play and to help teams win.

Stop complaining about one group.

well said.