Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I dont believe I said anything false or misleading. If my information was correct the Turtles ended up winning by 7 or 8 goals? If I am wrong then I apologize, but I watched some of the game and the Turtles were clearly better. For you to call it a "pick up" game is misleading and false. My son is not a Turtle as a matter of fact, I just dont understand the jealousy and hatred directed towards them, nor do I understand grown men calling 13yr old boys "cowards". I also dont understand people like yourself that feel the need to come on here and explain how the Express "Terps" black or whatever your calling that team these days are better than everyone else. You have a very good team there, why cant you just leave it at that? Be happy your son is on a good team.

Actually the score was 16-2 against the terps and 29-8 against 91 orange indoors less seven turtle kids. I know I know indoor means nothing and you are correct. Outdoors would have been a shutout
Turtles are the "TOP". They beat us by more than a few goals, this should not be disputed. We (actually, my boy's team) can take and learn from this. Please be more accurate with your score report, and stop with the "less 7 kids" stuff. It was not the case. As I said, Turtles are the best in their age, hands down. Stirring the crap..... it can't be THAT much fun. I DID, however, giggle about a couple of the Turtle DAD'S "schtick"s during the game. You know, the one where a guy with deficiencies won't return a smile or a nod, and wants you to feel as if you had woken him up from hibernation to take his son here, only to beat your team by over 10 goals. ONE thing for sure- the Dads' deficiencies are likely NOT income based, nor kids' lax abilities! Have fun and enjoy- GO TURTLES! MAKING LI PROUD!!