Originally Posted by Anonymous
Big Tournament at U Delaware this weekend. The Express has their strong team entered. Lets see how they do against the Crabs and the other quality teams down there.

Crabs beat Gladiators and 91 Orange to win the Brine Beach lax tourney last weekend in Ocean City, MD. Not sure what the score of the Gladiator game was but I know they beat 91 Orange 5-4 in the finals. Im gonna say they are probably one of the best teams around at this age group.

The Crabs are very good, but I remind you the Team 91 tied a team called the Flamingos at Beach Lax. This team was a group of boys from Baltimore who went just of have fun, no coaches, no practices...It will be interesting to see how they do against real competition.

The Crabs have repeatedly played and beaten the top LI teams. My son is on a 2017 Long Island travel club and we have played them. They are very, very good. The Gladiators are probably the hottest travel club on Long Island and the Crabs beat them. The fact that Team 91 tied some team noone ever heard of is insignificant. 91 Orange happens to be a very good team as well. So what youre saying is that Team 91 and the Gladiators arent real competition? Sorry, I have to strongly disagree with you on that one........Wouldnt suprise me in the least if the Crabs win the whole thing in Delaware this weekend.

They are very good for sure!! I hope their is a Crab parent or coach on here because I have a couple of questions. Why does their roster changes from Fall to Summer? I guess the parents are told that up front? They don't hide this stuff, its all on their rosters on their site so I guess thats how their club is ran.

And why in the Fall were there a couple of players that were on the 2016 roster and the u15aa roster? I think their top player was #5 middie, he's on a couple of teams for Crabs. I guess if you play against the Crabs in Fall you play a NEW Crab team in Summer?