Originally Posted by Anonymous
I never understood all of the hate for the Tenacious Turtles on this site. If you watch them play it's a very good brand of lax. The ball rarely hits the floor and when it does they almost always come up with the ground ball. I've had my 2017 son watch there games a few times to see the level of play that he is striving to get to.

Smart dad. Not hate, admiration. #chosenones

Admiration...and respect. Can somebody from the Turtles confirm (or not) that the team will be playing in the U15 tournament in Florida? There seems to be some buzz about that as well but not sure if its legit. Thx.

#chosenones confirmed for U15 Championship tourney in Florida - gonna shock the world.

Now this is funny. There will be a lot of great teams in Florida. The turtles playing ability is fun to watch but they can't play with the top 2016 teams. Look at there schedule this weekend they are all b teams. The parents and coaches also make it easy for everyone to dislike this team. In Florida your coach will have to play all your games and the barracudas will be waiting for you