Originally Posted by Anonymous
U can try to rationalize it all u want, but there is no excuse for what he did to those kids and parents that are now on the B team.

Part of the problem now is thinking that you were paying for one thing (the "A" team package) that was valued at $2,400 and now receiving something "less filling" that doesn't seem to have the same value as what you thought you were buying. So, lower the price for the "B" team and you might eventually find where the price point where parents of the "B" team actually don't feel slighted. But at $2,400, a "B" team package doesn't nearly feel the same value as the "A" team experience. Tiered pricing is the only way to solve this.

Interesting advise on how to run someone elses private business...you work for the gubment by chance? Unless you are a parent that now has a kid enrolled on their "B" or second "A" squad for all the feel gooders out there, I think everyone going in knew the deal. What other team has a built in full two team scrimmage at every practice? Just saying.

You really think everyone going in knew the deal? They all went in thinking their kid was on the EXPRESS TERPS! THE team (under the Turtles) believing their kid was "chosen" & what happened in the past wouldn't happen to their kid...history repeats itself (over & over & over again)

"Under" the turtles? Who is under them? Isn't that the team that people are leaving? Those turtles?

IDK about that. Hate them all you want but, they are goooood!!

I dont hate them at all. They are goooood and there are many other teams that are gooood. The turtles are the best (for now). And your right that 'you don't know about that', I do. So why are players leaving there? Why are their players training with the black terps group? That don't happen at 91.